The mission of Operation Beautiful is to post anonymous notes in public places for other women to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL. You are enough... just the way you are!
I really the idea of this project, and its one of me new years resolutions to post many around, partially in a fake it til you make it effort. I don't really know what to write either. These are what I'm thinking so far:
- I've never seen a smiling face that wasn't beautiful.
- Smile, You're gorgeous!
- You are more beautiful than you believe.
- I hope you know just how gorgeous you are.
- Just like Bridget Jones, some one thinks you're perfect just the way you are.
- There are no absolute standards of beauty. Thats what makes its pursuit so interesting.
- Beauty is so much more than a pretty face.
- Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed
- The best cosmetic in the world is an active mind that is always finding something new.
- The minute you alter your perception of yourself and your future, both you and your future begin to change.
- Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
I will use these and any others I can think of, to spread the word.
In other news, its presents time tonight! I know Í'm getting a WiiFit from the OH, but beyond that who knows! Were having a quiet night in, with a platter of cheese and meat and olives and dips and home made bread (if it works!) and things, with spiced summer fruit muffins for pudding. Hopefully the spiced fruit works! I stewed it last week before I went to work with ginger and mixed spice, then put it into a jam jar while it was still boiling, so hopefully it wont be off and the flavours will have gone crazy. It doesn't look mouldy, so fingers crossed!
I bought some pink sparkling wine (was definitely going to get the Pink Moet Chandon but still cant bring myself to spending $100 on a bottle of wine that will probably be left un drunk. Maybe for Australia Day.) and some Amaretto (mmmm... almonds = christmas) and we'll probably just crash in front of the TV til the fireworks.
Have a good new years eve. 2010 tomorrow!
I am a big fan of Operation beautiful. Well done. I bought some pretty post its and fancy pens this week and am going to start leaving them wherever I go.ReplyDelete