03 January 2010

Positive Body Image




JENNIFER HAWKINS BARES ALL FOR MARIE CLAIRE


Yey!
Sure, she doesn't look like she has anything to be embarrassed about, but I'm sure it still took guts to have it out there! 
Every women has something about her self that she isn't too proud to show. She may love it for what it is, but showing it to everyone is different again.

Scary statistics:
"Ms Frank said the images, which will raise funds for eating disorders support group the Butterfly Foundation, were inspired by a Marie Claire survey of 5500 readers which found 12 per cent of women were happy with their bodies."


I left heaps of Operation Beautiful notes all over Perth CBD and my suburb yesterday. Hopefully someone will appreciate them.

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking I should leave operation beautiful notes aroung the hospital I work in... I don't think the people around here would appreciate it much though, they never seem to smile at anything!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!