05 December 2011

Welcome to Christmas!

The house is all decorated and more or less ready for Christmas!



I'd seen lots of felt wreaths on Pintrest and loved their look, like these:
(click for links)



I spent many hours cutting out a couple of hundred circles from felt to match our colours.
You need patience! Luckily the circles don't have to be too perfect, and you fold them into quarters and pin them into a Styrofoam wreath base. I made this with thin acrylic felt, as it was all I could easily get my hands on. I think it would be more luxurious made of good quality felt, but I still love it!
Shame about the door colour! Hopefully it will change over the course of the next year.






Do you have a wreath on the door?
Whats it like?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!